Tips to organize a stress-free #graduation party by Annabelle Blum with Party City
* Choose in @partycity the “theme” for the celebration (we already know it's graduation 😉, but I mean colors, decorations). The best thing is that you can buy ONLINE - or in the store.
* Add one, two, or as many bouquets of balloons - you want because balloons always elevate the look of the decoration making it fun!
* Go for an intimate celebration for family and closest friends.
* Do not complicate yourself with the invitation just send it by email or WhatsApp 😉
* Ask each guest to dedicate a few words to the Graduate for the moment of the toast 🥂
* As for food dinner is a perfect option for a small group, there will also be the opportunity to interact and chat with everyone.
*Don’t forget the cake emulating a 🎓 or with the College’s name where he/she will continue their studies.
* Ask each guest to take pictures and send them to you. So you will have an album with the best memories of that day 📷❤️
Annabelle loves celebrating special moments with her #family without complicating herself in the process. And the graduation of her "Bonus Kid 2" was not going to be the exception 😉 She managed to surprise him thanks to everything she found in #PartyCity and couldn't be HAPPIER 🎉